Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Greetings from New York City. No, I didn't bring my bike, although I wish I had, it would be great to have a bike here but then I would be busy riding not walking and getting all the people pictures I am.

Second day here and I have already shot over 150 black and white photos of people and hundreds of digital color photos as well. I have been to NYC a few times but this is my first real chance to focus on my own photo projects. It is indeed a treasure chest of photo opportunities. The variety of people is amazing and the density is like nothing I've seen other than Tokyo. Even Paris and London don't seem as packed with people.

At the same time the areas down around Greenwich Village are, well village-like.

Photo: Times Square, NYC
Camera: Nikon D200

No comments: