Friday, September 08, 2006

I am getting ready to re-organize my web site, combining Architectural and Commercial into one tab (and correct that spelling error that been bugging me for over a year) and separating my personal photography from my art work (paintings). First I don't like the tab called "fine art". I have a problem with term like that. I also don't like it when people call themselves an 'artist'. I believe you can claim to be a photographer, painter, potter, etc. and that it is up to those that look at your work to decide if you're an artist or not. But I 'm getting off course here.

While getting ready to rearrange things I realized having my people galleries by time period only makes sense to me, that most people would want to see images by location. So I'm working on building new galleries by location, and I realize that my trip to Lisbon brought quite the bounty of images. Here's another image from that trip and I have still more to scan.



Photo: Lisbon
Camera: 500cm

No comments: